All I need is a little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last day of school


Wow! So today is Ally's last day of third grade. My how time flies. Yes, I know all of you who have done this before me have told me how quickly time passes, but until you experience it yourself, you just don't really get it, do you? In fact at church on Sunday we were recognizing our graduating seniors and although Ally is quite a distance from this...I felt tears welling up in my eyes at just the thought of how close it really is. Not only that, but it was our anniversary...12 years...which flew by. And in less time than that, she will be up their being honored as a high school graduate. What is it about going into the fourth grade. Seems to me like it is the last right of passage out of "little kidness". Well, bring it on...we have already been experiencing this thing called "tween" with the desire of name brand clothing, music, and such. What adventures await us. We are so proud of the girl she is becoming and her accomplishments. Thank you God for this beautiful blessing and help us to cherish every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment